2022-2023 DISTINGUISHED MEMBER RECOGNITION (must complete four of six)
- Sponsor at least one new member (must still be a member in good standing September 30); (REQUIRED)
- Complete at least three activities with clubs other than your own club (one must be with one of your Service Leadership Program clubs);
- Participate in a service project with one of your Service Leadership Program clubs or actively serve as a regional member of a District committee;
- Participate in at least one club social activity;
- Attend at least two Kiwanis activities at the Division (Council Meeting), District (Midyear/Convention) or International (Convention) level;
- Make a financial contribution this year to either the Capital District Kiwanis Foundation or Kiwanis Children’s Fund.
To nominate a club member, please complete this form by October 31, 2023.
2022-2023 DISTINGUISHED CLUB RECOGNITION
Club must be at or above Charter Strength of 15 members
GROWTH (Must accomplish one of two)
- Net increase in membership;
- Sponsorship of a new Kiwanis club.
SERVICE (Must accomplish three of five)
- Submission of a club signature project in the Kiwanis International annual Signature Project Contest;
- Sponsorship of at least 1 Service Leadership Program;
- Charter a new K-Kids Club in the 2022-23 administrative year;
- Club representation in attendance at the District, Mid-Year conventions, or Kiwanis International convention;
- $10.00 per-member donation to the Kiwanis Children’s Fund, or a 10% increase over previous year; and a $5.00 per-member donation to the Capital District Kiwanis Foundation.
ADMINISTRATIVE (Must accomplish all)
- Submission of all Monthly Reports and 2023-24 Election Results;
- Provide all club members with information on the Youth Protection Guidelines and reported on Secretary Dashboard
- Participation of president and secretary in Club Leadership Education training
To nominate your club, please complete this form by October 31, 2023.
2022-2023 DISTINGUISHED DIVISION RECOGNITION
Divisions must have at least 5 clubs in good standing to qualify
- Open at least 1 new club in the division; OR achieved a net increase of members
- 80% of the clubs in their division have submitted Monthly Reports each month
- 80% of the clubs have provided education on the Youth Protection Guidelines
- All clubs have filed the 2023-24 election report
- All clubs in their division with SLPs have clear Criminal Background Checks for ALL of their Club Advisors.
Questions? Email [email protected]