2019-2020 DIVISION RECOGNITION (must have at least 5 clubs in good standing)
- Open at least 1 new club in the division; OR achieve a net increase of +2 in membership for at least two-thirds of the existing clubs.
- OR, 80% of their clubs in their division have submitted Monthly Reports each month, and;
- 80% of the clubs in their division have provided education on the Youth Protection Guidelines, and;
- All clubs in their division with SLPs have clear Criminal Background Checks for ALL of their Club Advisors.
2019-2020 CLUB RECOGNITION (must complete 6 of 8) Club must be at or above Charter Strength of 15 members
- Net increase in membership; OR sponsorship of a new Kiwanis club.
- Has a signature project;
- Sponsorship of at least 1 Service Leadership Program;
- Participation of president and secretary in Club Leadership Education training.
- Club representation in attendance at the District, Mid-Year conventions, or Kiwanis International convention;
- $10.00 per-member donation to the Kiwanis Children’s Fund, or a 10% increase over previous year; and a $5.00 per-member donation to the Capital District Kiwanis Foundation;
- Submission of all Monthly Reports and Election Results;
- Provide all club members with information on the Youth Protection Guidelines and reported on Secretary Dashboard.